Sunday, July 31, 2011

FACING THE UGLY TRUTH

Batman & Clayface. Never knew anything about Clayface until Batman: The Animated Series. Matt Hagen's fall and transformation to the horrific Clayface was really incredible. His ability to transform into anyone was super cool...and kinda gross. I had never seen anything like it in a cartoon back then. As this show did with most all of Batman's villains, you went away thinking maybe they weren't completely bad people to begin with. Some really bad stuff happened and then things just took a turn for the worse and they couldn't real it all back in. I mean, no one ever really sets out to be the bad guy right? Kinda like Anakin Skywalker never intended to be Darth Vader? This is an older pic I did sometime ago. Still one of my favorites. I think the orange-brownish color and the blue and green of Batman really contrast give the image an extra pop.

Batman Vs Clayface

No comments:

Post a Comment