Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Cat Ate It

So I did this drawing of Jabba and really dig it. I plan on getting around to painting it in watercolors.

I usually throw whatever pic I'm working on in a folder and lug it around before I throw it in my portfolio. I think this pic is shaping up to be a pretty good one. Apparently so does my cat Jack. I left it out after getting distracted by whatever. He started to eat the corner of it and I found out too late. I've since restored it and have kept it away from him.
Boba Fett's Prize
I thought I would scan and post it before he goes into ninja stealth cat mode and finds a way to eat the rest of it.

I have always wanted to draw a scene of Boba Fett arriving at Jabba's court to present him with the frozen Han Solo. So here it is!

Looking through some of my previous artwork I felt I needed to put a little more into the images and create some scenes and environments that interested me....and hopefully you...and not just the cat.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever finish this piece? It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have not had a chance to get around to painting this one yet. I have been working on a lot of sketch cards and my deadlines with those have pushed this pic to the back burner for now. If you dig this Jabba, check out the new cards for Topps Star Wars Chrome Perspectives. I did a couple of Jabba and a ton of goons from his palace! http://tyrant-1.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete