Sunday, October 28, 2012

Zombie In The Box

New York Comic Con was amazing! As great as the show was, the highlight was this box waiting for me back at my hotel.



I knew this box was coming. See, my great pal Roger over at Hey!Roger was working on a new project with a promotional coloring book for the amazing Graphic Solutions Group Inc., which featured some of my monster artwork.

I saw the file before it went to print and was blown away! As I cracked this box open...


...my mind was blown away even further! Staring at me right out of the grave was my zombie!!! That Halloween orange!!! WOW!!!


I was taken back to when I was a kid and how much I loved my dinosaur and Star Wars coloring books!
THIS was my artwork! The quality was beyond my expectations and I honestly got a little choked up.


I sat there and stared at this book flipping the pages with complete amazement. Roger is an amazing talent bringing this all together. Graphic Solutions Group Inc. knocked this so far out of the park with the printing. So far it's like an old cartoon where the ball flies around the world and smacks you in the back of the head! The texture of the pages and the print quality was astounding! Such a quality product it is truly beyond any words I can write here.

I was able to give out a bunch of these at the NYC Comic Con and people loved them! I'm still giving them out and people love them! There is this stunned pause right after I hand the coloring book to them. They stare at the front cover, flip the pages and BOOM! First thing they say to me is what a top notch print it is and how great my artwork looks!

I can't thank Roger at Hey!Roger and everyone over at Graphic Solutions Group Inc. for including my artwork in this promo. Having this coloring book in hand at the show made this a really special experience.

You need design work Hey!Roger http://www.heyroger.com/ is who you need. You got a print job Graphic Solutions Group Inc. http://www.gsghome.com/ will take care of you. Check them both out!

Have a safe and horrific Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Drop me an email with your info and I'll send you a few. Really great to see in hand!

      Delete
  2. Least I could do for you teaching me how to draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always say that. You are insane, dude. You have helped me with all this fandangled fancy-shmancy computer stuff so I guess we are even. Any project you need me for, you know you can count on me.

    ReplyDelete