Tuesday, January 24, 2012

ANIMATRONIC DINOSAUR EATS MAN ON THRILL RIDE?

Big red dinosaur. I remember the first time I went on the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom. I think then it was Countdown to Extinction. So you ride in this jeep back in time trying to catch some dinosaur. Toward the end of the ride this giant full size animatronic Carnotaur comes straight at you. I knew it wasn't real. New it was a big robot possessed by Disney magic. Damn if that thing didn't scare the crap out of me. It's not every day you give thought to how horrible it would be to be eaten alive by something. You have a cup of coffee. You drive to work. You watch TV. But nowhere in the normal routine of a day do you wonder about being eaten alive by a dinosaur. Every time I have been on this ride it does just that.

CARNOTAUR

2 comments:

  1. They chase me in my dreams - I hold you responsible if a red one comes after me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rode that, fist time, this weekend. He made poop a little.

    ReplyDelete