Sunday, August 21, 2011

NOT SO GRIM REAPER

I found some ancient sketchbooks of mine from when I was a kid. In it I had these really cool drawings of the Grim Reaper. I'm sure my parents raised an eyebrow and my teachers kinda took a double-take at my drawings. Was good stuff though. Really, the image of a skeleton in a robe with a scythe, I always thought was just so damn cool I wanted to draw it. When I saw Clash of the Titans (the original), Charon was the ferryman to cross the river Styx. Too cool. And then to top it off, the cover of GIJOE #43 had the Grim reaper holding an M-60 blasting away! (One of the greatest covers of any comic book ever!) That blew my mind! Oh, and I did turn out to be pretty much normal and I didn't go nuts or, obviously, kill myself. So here he is in his awesomeness.

GRIM REAPER

No comments:

Post a Comment