Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ZOMBIES!!!

These are the first in a series of countless Zombies I've been working on recently. Still not quite sure what compelled me to stick with this theme for the last couple of weeks, but like any mob of Zombies they just seemed to keep coming out of nowhere! Within each pic there was some single element that had me hooked. If it was the tie for the one at the door or the balance of positive and negative space for the Starving Zombie, I had to run with it. Run with them? Run away from them?


Zombie at My Door

Starving Zombie

Zombie Dude

Zombie Dudes

Zombie Farmer

2 comments:

  1. I love that starving zombie, he looks like he's about to crumble apart.

    Also that farmer zombie looks sleazy somehow, though I doubt a zombie has the personality left to be sleazy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine that starving zombie would be really dusty too.

    Yeah farmer does look sleazy. He has that Deliverance vibe...like if that movie had zombies in it. Which I don't think I even want to go there. That movie disturbs me enough as it is. Like I didn't think that movie could get worse. Thanks for planting that seed. Haha!

    ReplyDelete