Sunday, August 7, 2011

SLICE LIKE A NINJA...

Best thing about growing up in the 80's...NINJAS! You had Stormshadow and Snake-Eyes, Enter the Ninja, Revenge of the Ninja, Ninja 3 the Domination, 9 Deaths of the Ninja, The Octagon, Ninja Magazine, Stephen K. Hayes, Sho Kosugi, Wolverine fought Ninjas, Daredevil fought Ninjas....it was a good time to be a Ninja. Even the word Ninja sounds awesome. I think if I ever have a kid, I might name him Ninja. My best friend had a Ninja suit and I borrowed the Hell out of that thing. Wish I still had a Ninja suit. One time I wanted to draw but didn't know what. He said, "Draw a Ninja." Every other time after that, and to this day, 25 years later, he says the same thing. It's a simple truth. Ninjas are the best! I think the Bible could be shorter even. Would be really short. God made Ninjas. All is good. The end. So, following the advice of my best friend when I was kid, here you go. I drew a ninja.

NINJA

No comments:

Post a Comment